Do you think you can make a difference and help raise awareness of ACEs? Then why not join our network.
ACEs Ambassadors are an informal network of people who are keen to champion ACEs awareness across Gloucestershire, in whatever way they can, whenever they can. Coming from a wide range of organisations, communities and backgrounds, people have become Ambassadors because they are keen to raise awarenesss and spread a message of hope.
Here in Gloucestershire, we are engaging as many people as we can to help us be aware, talk about and take action on ACEs. There are many ways you can do this and sharing our updates is one way you can make a difference immediately.
- Follow us on Twitter @ActiononACEs and share our news
- Follow and like our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/actiononaces/
If you are keen on doing more, then why not get in touch about becoming an Ambassador in your workplace or community? Fill in the Ambassadors form here.
ACEs Ambassadors are:
- passionate about raising awareness and understanding of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), building resilience and the importance of providing hope to everyone affected
- keen to share stories, science and experiences to raise awareness within their own professional or personal communities
- committed to supporting Action on ACEs Gloucestershire in its mission to build communities and organisations that are aware of ACEs, talk about ACEs and take action on ACEs
- passionate about creating viral change and building a social movement that recognises the potential lifelong impacts of adversity in childhood and takes action to stop childhood harm.