This privacy statement explains our practices regarding collection, use and disclosure of information that you may provide via this website and our other digital services, in accordance with the UK law and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Please be sure to read this entire Privacy Statement before using or submitting information to this site. If you have any questions, please get in touch:
Action on ACEs Gloucestershire is governed by Gloucestershire County Council’s Health and Wellbeing Board.
Gloucestershire County Council is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration number is Z7334901.
By using this site, you agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement. Whenever you submit information via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We collect data about you when you:
- Browse the website (anonymous data)
- Submit enquiry, request or contact forms
- Subscribe to newsletter and update emails
- Register for an account or subscription
- Register for an event or meeting
- Complete a survey (anonymous data)
- Contact us by another means such as phone, direct email, post or social media
The information we collect includes:
- name and salutation
- contact details such as email address, phone number and postal address
- business information such as company/organisation you represent, position, interests and types of information you are looking for from us
- instances of when you log into your account if you have one
- interaction such as web pages you visit or emails you open and click through
- browser information such as the browser name or IP address
- event information such as registering for a conference
- We may also hold information from direct contact or meeting you in person
- We may also include your social media handles eg. Twitter handle or LinkedIn profile link if you have provided them
We collect information in order to:
- improve your experience of using the website, for example remembering your actions from a previous visit
- respond to your enquiries and requests
- send you newsletters and updates via email that you have opted-in to receive
- let you know of or make visible or accessible other services or content that would be relevant to you
- allow you to log-in to your account and inform you of any changes to your account or services
- for team training eg. website performance will inform the development of our online offer
These purposes form our legitimate business interests for holding your data. We will not collect excessive data and will not hold your information for longer than is necessary. We will not share your data with third parties, other than for the day-to-day conduct of our business and in line with the legitimate interests outlined above. We take reasonable measures to ensure the data we process is accurate and kept up-to-date.
While our website is not designed for an age-specific audience it can be used by anyone and no personal information needs to be divulged to use it. Where personal information is required, it is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13 and will destroy that information if discovered.
Where our site contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy practices, content or data collection of those sites. It is your responsibility to check the privacy statements of other websites.
Storage of information
Our main systems and databases are located within the European Economic Area (EAA). Where we need to transfer your personal data to third parties and suppliers outside the EAA we have procedures in place to ensure that your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EAA. Third parties we use for transfer or storage of data may include:
- website hosting platforms and plug-ins
- video hosting platforms
- newsletter/update mailing platforms
- internet advertising platforms
- online survey systems
- internet data and behaviour analysis providers
- customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Data in transit is encrypted when possible. Stored information is accessible only by authorised personnel. We regularly review and monitor our systems and databases to ensure the data are safely secured.
Sharing of information
In certain circumstances, we may share your information with:
- sponsors or partners if you have consented, and you may opt-out at any time
- legal, regulatory or government bodies to fulfil our legal obligations to disclose data when requested
- new business owners through acquisition of this company
While we hold your data you have the right to:
- access – you may contact us at any time to request a copy of the information we hold on you
- rectification – you may correct the data we hold if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- restriction – you may restrict the processing of some or all the information we hold
- erasure – you may ask for all the information we hold to be deleted
- objection – you have the right to object to types of processing
- portability – you have the right to ask for your information to be transferred to another organisation
If you have any queries or concerns about how your data is handled, please get in touch so that we may escalate the issue internally and with third parties. You can contact the Data Protection Officer with any issues regarding the processing of your personal data by:
Data Protection Officer
Information Management Service
Updates to this statement
Statement date 25 May 2018. Please accept this privacy statement as current. We reserve the right to change, modify or update this statement at any time without notice. We will contact you via email with any major amendments.