In June 2019, Action on ACEs welcomed representatives from across England to hear more about our ACEs journey here in Gloucestershire. These organisations - including public health, NHS, police, local authorities and charities - had expressed an interest in finding out more about our strategy, our commitment to viral change and the way we're working in partnership across the county.
The day turned out to be a great success, with some insightful presentations from a range of Action on ACEs panel members, as well as moving experiences shared by two of our Ambassadors for Vulnerable Children and Young People. The presentations are available to download below.
The agenda and presentations are downloadable as PDFs.
- ACEs Professional Summit Agenda
- Developing Gloucestershire's Strategy
- Communicating Gloucestershire's Strategy
- Becoming Trauma-Informed
- Embedding ACE Awareness Across Organisations and Communities
- Building ACEs into strategies and policies
- Building Resilient Communities
If you want to find out more about our work, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org