Resilience film screenings
We have now completed all of our planned free public screenings of the Resilience Documentary. If you want to host a private screening in your community or workplace, please get in touch with us, or find out how you can buy the film for public viewing.
During our roadshow across all six districts, more than 1,000 people watched the film. Beginning with our first screening at our More than ACEs Conference in Cheltenham in November 2018, we toured the county, hosting discussions on the impact an ACEs informed approach could have on our everyday lives. Thank you to all the venues that welcomed us and to everyone who attended, presented or responded to questions. We have compiled a short summary of the screenings, including the key questions arising and audience feedback, read our Resilience Movie Roadshow Report
We have visited eight venues in total, thank you to everyone who came.
- Cheltenham Double Tree Hilton – November 2018
- Stroud Subscription Rooms – December 2018
- Cirencester Sundial Theatre – January 2019
- Dean Academy, Lydney – February 2019
- Gloucestershire County Council Members’ screening (internal) – March 2019
- Cheltenham Pittville Pump Rooms, as part of the No Child Left Behind event – April 2019
- Tewkesbury Roses Theatre – May 2019
- Gloucestershire University Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester – July 2019